What Sets Us Apart
PERSONALIZED CARE FOR YOUR BEST SMILE
For Dr. Charles Stetler and our team, dentistry is more than working on teeth; it’s connecting with each patient on a personal level and building a strong relationship while helping everyone achieve a healthy, beautiful smile.
At Preston Commons Dental Care, we provide advanced dental solutions and personal attention to our patient family. We promise you will never feel like an anonymous number on a chart. Instead, we’ll greet you warmly by name, and look forward to your visits as time spent with a friend!
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT PRESTON COMMONS DENTAL CARE?
We believe the only way to deliver the best dentistry and exceptional customer service is by learning your desires, respecting your concerns, and involving you in all parts of care.
Your dental needs and goals are unique. Starting with your complimentary consultation, we’ll work to learn what you want from treatment. From there, Dr. Stetler is able to craft the right care approach that ensures you achieve your healthiest, most confident smile in a timely, comfortable manner.
As a team, we are committed to:
- Creating a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere, where you feel safe, informed, and heard
- Establishing open dialogue with you, based on mutual respect and trust
- Providing high-quality dentistry that’s stable and functional, and delivers a lifetime of smiles
- Partnering with you as you take control of your smile’s health, offering preventive care and practical patient education, and supporting and encouraging you as you make changes in your home oral hygiene processes
- Staying current on new techniques, technologies, and materials in order to provide the best dental solutions
- Respecting your time, money, and wishes
SCHEDULE A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
We invite you to contact our office to learn more and schedule a consultation with Dr. Stetler and our team members. We’ll show you around the practice, introduce you to everyone, and sit and talk about what you’re seeking and what we offer.
Following your initial exam, and based on what he’s learned about your clinical and personal needs, Dr. Stetler will create your treatment plan. We’ll review the details and options, explain what to expect, and answer your questions. Then you decide how to proceed.
Everyone at Preston Commons Dental Care looks forward to welcoming you to our Dallas, TX dental office. Please call and schedule a consultation today!